AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

new guild after lvl 10???

Go down 
4 posters

Yes
new guild after lvl 10??? I_vote_lcap30%new guild after lvl 10??? I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
No
new guild after lvl 10??? I_vote_lcap20%new guild after lvl 10??? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
MAYBE :D!!!
new guild after lvl 10??? I_vote_lcap50%new guild after lvl 10??? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

new guild after lvl 10??? Empty
PostSubject: new guild after lvl 10???   new guild after lvl 10??? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:16 am

okie the guild notice was asking for ur guys's opinion on if u guys should make another guild after lvl 10 :O well since i didn't see any1 posting anything yet about the subject i decided to do a poll about it :3 (btw i didn't figure out the notice from that person i had in the guild i deleted him so no need to worry and sorry about all the trouble) so up top u guys need to vote yes or no to making a new guild or not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aruezi
Recruit
Aruezi

PostSubject: I miss the Or option.   new guild after lvl 10??? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:08 pm

Maybe? I guess? If we do though I'd like it if we retained something other than the member's list when it's made. Like somehow keeping the "AB" initials, or simply Attaining something new. Attained Badass, Absolute Beasts, Almighty Braggarts, Almost Broken, Attained Friendship, Attained Awesome, Alternate Bankai or something like that.

I'd also put forward the idea that since the main reason for starting a new guild is free tokens we could just stay in our current guild with all our nifty level 10 guild bonuses until we've donated enough for the level up, then switch. Now, the obvious problem is "what do we do during the mandatory wait periods." For that I'd suggest keeping an alt or two in Attained Bankai. This way we could simultaneously reap the benefits of both guilds while retaining our unique community atmosphere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new guild after lvl 10???   new guild after lvl 10??? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:12 pm

i say no cause for one everyone would have to wait a while to join it again (the 3 day rule). two it will cost alot more gold once we get the new guild lvled up and that just seems like a pain in the arse. but if its gonna be the same guild name that would be ok otherwise you would have to change the banner and i would have to delete the mascot character :'(. in my opinion its to much work to do it all over again.
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: new guild after lvl 10???   new guild after lvl 10??? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:41 pm

I say yes but i never realized those points just made. I think we would split up the officers in the guild
to maintain control in the new one. I would do the new one but would be willing to be GM aswell.
But my main question is this. Do we have to get a new forum website for it? cause if so I say we burn the
idea of this new guild to the ground and then pee on it...and other stuff. BURN IT ALL
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: new guild after lvl 10???   new guild after lvl 10??? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Im still undecided. But I feel very strongly on one thing, Pawnch still has an Alt. in the guild still to read our notices and is starting to piss me off
Back to top Go down
Aruezi
Recruit
Aruezi

PostSubject: Re: new guild after lvl 10???   new guild after lvl 10??? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Are you sure? That's been the guild notice for a few days now, maybe it was already there when you kicked him? I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in the thread that he tried to appeal his loss of Bankai as well.
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: new guild after lvl 10???   new guild after lvl 10??? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:34 pm

yes i am sure its no biggie. Talk of creating a new guild didnt even surface again till post-kickage. I was steamed when i first read his post but i have since alleviated the inner me's strife Razz
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: new guild after lvl 10???   new guild after lvl 10??? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:52 am

Ill be in charge of the new guild and I'll allow Pawnch in it. That'd be my call. But it all comes down to the name, leader, etc
Back to top Go down
EienNoYami
EienNoYami

PostSubject: Re: new guild after lvl 10???   new guild after lvl 10??? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Call this blasphemy if you wish, but here goes:

When I agreed to move Eien to my friend's guild, I learned about how they operate-

They are high-end PvE, a particularly small guild (half our numbers, if not less?)
They work on a role-based system.
For example, if they have a tankish character, they avoid having more of the same.
However, due to the fact that boredom exists, the members take turns filling in the roles.
So, once it's some1's "turn" to choose, they can decide to be an Asura or a Launcher, Sader, etc.
Then they shift this process until the guild is regrouped..

I believe this function should be mimicked for our main (PvE) guild, if we do make a 2nd guild.
I personally have PvP as my main passion for the game (this may be simply because I have yet to see high-end PvE)
As such, I suppose having a role system and keeping the main guild strictly "PROGRESS...forged by community"
...and keeping all our PvP chars, mules, etc in the alternate guild

One real advantage of having an alternate, less strict guild would be that we can actually test potential recruits and bring them into the main guild once they're approved and have an appropriate role to play..

This making any sense?
I mean, the unique thing about DFO is that there's 4 people to a party.. not like oldschool WoW with raids of 50 people, and like 10 of them all rolling for 1 item..
We have the opportunity to make the individual experience as exciting as that of the whole with a stable system Basketball
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: new guild after lvl 10???   new guild after lvl 10??? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:04 pm

I call Asura and Sader and Zerker! And I'll fight anyone for them! BRING IT! GRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
EienNoYami
EienNoYami

PostSubject: Re: new guild after lvl 10???   new guild after lvl 10??? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:39 am

Okay, scrap the strict guild vs. relaxed guild notion

How about we just start using a guild calendar, eh? lol

That'll give some order to our activities.. planning never hurt any1
On the contrary, I suppose
Back to top Go down
Aruezi
Recruit
Aruezi

PostSubject: Re: new guild after lvl 10???   new guild after lvl 10??? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 am

Yeah, I like the whole "designated such and such" idea, but only if we were to make a sub-forum where we plan appropriately leveled groups to go on runs. Making it a more overall thing sounds... wrong some how. (Possibly because B just claimed half of my bloody alts!)

Trouble with that is we'd technically end up scheduling game times, and when that happens? Well, it's not far from becoming one of those obsessive WoW guilds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new guild after lvl 10???   new guild after lvl 10??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1