AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

Limme run this by you guys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

Limme run this by you guys Empty
PostSubject: Limme run this by you guys   Limme run this by you guys EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:15 pm

OFFICERS

Hallow
Ohnonotjo
Neo
Admons
Zetswana
Demistrix
Yami
Blaze - If we can ever get her off the game and on the forums
Azure - Rox

I dont care if the game only lets me have 5 officers. The guild as a whole recognizes the effort / connection with all these people.
From here id like to see promotion to officer happen on the forums through voting. If I and any 3 officers agree to any Sr.'s request to be an officer than it will be so.
I'll then start making the people IN-GAME AT THE TIME officers. Demoting those to Sr's that arent online. I also need to check and see how to make someone the temporary GM. so when im not on to manage this they hopefully are. Admons/Hallow/Blaze seem perfect for this as they seem to be online the most and are very trustworthy.
The next thing we need to figure out is incentive for people to wanna be officers / sr members. Maybe twice a month we all farm together hardcore for a day and save all the good drops we get and pool the materials together. Then we raffle off the take to all contributing members. Seniors getting their name entered twice. Officers name entered 3 times. And draw all the prizes from the same pool. Thus Officers for example could win a maximum of 3 items / mats that were pooled. Im sure their is a free app somewhere we can run the drawings from in this manner.

It would work something like this~

Admons Blaze Zets and Neo are in a party.
Me hallow Demistrix and Dolphin are in a party.
3 groups of 4, All Sr. AB members are doing the same thing.

We are gonna use all 156 FP together farming purgatory for example. After 18 or so dungeon runs we pool All the take together. All the white/blue items should be sold for gold, which we also pool~

All together we bring in
3 million gold
154 - Blue Eucharist
112 - Holy Wine
170 - Blue Bible
62 - Crystals of Light
70 - Crystals of Contempt
160 - Water of Contempt
44 - Sharp Thorns
24 - Vine roots
5 - Random purple Items or recipes
8 - Random green Items

We then load up all the people in the electronic drawing system. Officers names are entered 3 times, Srs twice. And draw is held starting with purple items (unless legacies are present). If ur name is drawn For purple items then you have your choice of a purple item from the pool. This is just to save ourselves from awarding a soul bender great heavy armor and a crusader getting cloth pieces and making them do the obvious trade. Then we draw all the items away. In this case we break the gold up into 10 - 300k prizes. we break the crystals of light into 3 pieces 20-21-21 .. Sharp thorns 22-22. Vineroots 24. CoC 24-23-23. Bibles 42-42-43-43. Wine 56-56.
Eucharist 31-31-31-31-30. WoC 40-40-40-40 and have 13 equips. This would make for 48 Prizes. 8 Officers played for 24 prize tickets. And 12 Sr's played for a total of 24 prize tickets. 48 prize tickets. 48 prizes. You see where this is going ?
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: Limme run this by you guys   Limme run this by you guys EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:10 am

You really put a lot of thought into this. I like the idea, we're going to have to work on implementing it and finding the time for it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Forum Admin
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Limme run this by you guys   Limme run this by you guys EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Love the idea, and when we get it together I can add the dates to the calendar in the forum. Also it probably needs to be a weekend event, with most having school and work during the week.
Back to top Go down
http://bankaihq.nstars.org
Athena
Recruit
Athena

PostSubject: Re: Limme run this by you guys   Limme run this by you guys EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Well, you seem to be a very busy man to have typed that much. I like the idea 100% fair and fun. But my only thought on it is do we have to run beth? can we run places like spider and etc? Seeing as they'll fork over weapons and items closer to our lvl that'll have more uses.. of corse we can use up half our fp in beth and use the other half in alp. but this is just a thought. I'm for anything you have.
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: Limme run this by you guys   Limme run this by you guys EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:41 pm

of course blaze. I just used Purg as an example because i knew i had a strong idea of what drops and at what rate. Im doubting whether a fair even random prize game may give people incentive to go at it this way. What certainly would work is 4 or 8 people doing exactly this very thing. And then dividing all the gold evenly. The heals and items to who actually needs em. and items that arent really useful to contributers can be sold to split the gold as well. That way we ignore the rolls of the dice in game. And everyone gets whats useful to them and an even share of the gold. Materials we are up in the air about we can hand over to sqrllz. The guildmaster character. Having her as the guild mats mule might actually give her some purpose. She can then auction them off for guild lvl ups / split proceeds between officers / or just hold onto the mats for people who need em for quests or recipes.
Back to top Go down
Athena
Recruit
Athena

PostSubject: Re: Limme run this by you guys   Limme run this by you guys EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Ohhh, I'm likeing this a lot. but won't it be kinda hard to spilt all the gold gained in a dungon? I'm in collage and I hate math. -.- As for items i'm fair game on giveing away things i don't want/need.

cheers
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: Limme run this by you guys   Limme run this by you guys EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:32 am

For that gold situation, the easiest way I see is you'd have to write down the gold you begin with.
Then just subtract it from the amount you end with. Then Ta-Da.....your gold gained.
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: Limme run this by you guys   Limme run this by you guys EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:34 am

Good idea bdogg. That's a relatively simple and easy way to go about it.
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: Limme run this by you guys   Limme run this by you guys EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Hey guys, so how about we try this out this saturday(Dec 25'th)? Seems like everyone has forgotten about the idea and I've been re-reading the forums for my amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limme run this by you guys   Limme run this by you guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Limme run this by you guys
Page 1 of 1