AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

AB 2nd gold raffle announced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

AB 2nd gold raffle announced Empty
PostSubject: AB 2nd gold raffle announced   AB 2nd gold raffle announced EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:03 pm

We are confirmed for a 2nd raffle coming in late Jan. or the first week of Feb. Actual date to be announced soon and will than move this post to the event section. Alot of you may not of been around for the first raffle and it simply works like this -

I sell raffle tickets for their face value, On the day of the raffle I video tape a hottie physically holding the raffle and post it youtube for all to enjoy, the winner simply meets up with me in game for the payoff - I update the forum / guild notice as the pot grows so guildies are aware of what they are playing for. No percentage will be taken for me or the guild inventory so your risk/reward is a flat out coin flip. The first time we held the raffle we did 100k tickets and limited guildies to a max of 4 or 400k gambled. This time I am reducing the cost of the tickets to 75k with a max of 5 or a total of 375k gambled. Just for more flexibility -

How to play ? tell me in game to meet up with you to collect the ticket money or simply mail sQrLLZ or BendThemOver the proper amount of gold - If mailing plz includes your name and number of tickets purchased in the message to assure concrete records. Last time we gave Valdeen 2.7m gold as our winner. Id LOVE to give away 3m or more this time.

Notes - If your new to this feel free to check out the original raffle video in the announcement section to see how it works
Also, as Valdeen was not only our original winner but has remained a constant supporter to guild funds before and since. I'm buying him in for 3 tickets - as well as buying in for all 5 tickets on myself
Back to top Go down
Aruezi
Recruit
Aruezi

PostSubject: Well it's good to see you're actually entering this time.   AB 2nd gold raffle announced EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:06 am

Sweet, I was just about to start whining about how we're finally doing this again right as my funds run dry.

Hey! Yo! Let's go! Two-fer for Ruez!
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: AB 2nd gold raffle announced   AB 2nd gold raffle announced EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:45 am

7:30 pm (eastern) Feb 4th the raffle will be held. Raffle is now officially closed @ 4.8m prizepool + 10k NX
Back to top Go down
Neo
Forum Admin
Neo

PostSubject: Re: AB 2nd gold raffle announced   AB 2nd gold raffle announced EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:31 pm

So i guess everyone else who donated doesn't get free tickets. BS.w/e. Dont talk to me. Very Happy Smile Sad cheers confused santa jocolor flower lol! afro geek rendeer Sleep Basketball affraid
Back to top Go down
http://bankaihq.nstars.org
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: AB 2nd gold raffle announced   AB 2nd gold raffle announced EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Erm yea, Valdeen donates more every month than you ever ha... ah forget it. I dont want people to know how secretly rich Valdeen is ~ Oops O.o
Back to top Go down
Neo
Forum Admin
Neo

PostSubject: Re: AB 2nd gold raffle announced   AB 2nd gold raffle announced EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:39 am

Alrighty then. Ill remember this one.
Back to top Go down
http://bankaihq.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AB 2nd gold raffle announced   AB 2nd gold raffle announced Empty

Back to top Go down

AB 2nd gold raffle announced
Page 1 of 1