AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

100'th post!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

100'th post! Empty
PostSubject: 100'th post!   100'th post! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:47 am

This is the 100'th post on the forums!!! Glad to see people taking advantage and contributing their thoughts Very Happy. Once again, a big BIG cheer to Neo for making the forums! And a shout out to our guild leader John! After all, we wouldn't be here without you buddy.
More cheers to every one of you who has helped this guild grow into the great group is now! You should all be very proud of yourselves. Everyone had their part, but I think Admons, the DFOholic and recruitment machine, deserves a shout out for his hard work!
I personally want to give a simple cheer for the fact that bdogg is back with us! He was away for a bit but he has come back, and well, it's good to have you back =D. I remember you the most for giving me my first avatar ever(this was when me, joe, john, and you met up in the arena and he introduced me to you guys. You sent me a hammer kick top for Vinika). I was pretty much awed at your generosity lol (:
This one is to Blaze from me. I just wanted to apologize for being stubborn as a rock and starting up arguments with you constantly about backstep. My pvp build and play style don't call for it, but that's no reason for me to tell my fellow Battle Mage that it isn't useful when in reality, it is. I also wanted to say that from the posts you have made, I feel like I've almost seen a whole new side to my fellow guildie. So, here is a cheer to you putting up with me! Razz
I wanted to recall one more thing. On one of my first nights in the guild(might have been my first here in fact) John and I went to pvp. He was on JaniesGotTwo (she was only a gunner at the time) and I on my striker (Vinika). We pvp'd ALL night together. We started off as low level Vagabonds (5-ish I think); I hit half-way through vagabond 10 and he hit glad 2 by the time we were done! He always bloody beat me, should have seen the all kills he got on his lvl 24 gunner lol. Here is my cheer to the person who inspired me to try hard to get better at pvp, because I knew that he was always there, a step of ahead of me. And one more cheer to simply remembering that night and how well we got along, how well we still get along, and to all the good times we shall have in the future!
Neo, don't think that I forgot about you. You've really grown on me. I remember all those petty fights that we constantly had over the guild chat, the few times that you (jokingly to my knowledge) threatened to leave the guild. And I'm very glad to see that you have stayed. When you said that you would make the forums, you definitely surprised me. Look now, it's one of the most popular features of the guild! You're one hell of a guildie, and I wanted to thank you for all those times you have helped me out. Here is a cheer to you!
I love this guild to death. You guys are all great people, and I'm very glad to be a part of this community. My last cheer goes out to ALL of you guys, for the enjoyment that I have from being your fellow guildie. I hope to have the pleasure of knowing every one of you well in the end.
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

100'th post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100'th post!   100'th post! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Cheer cheer!
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

100'th post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100'th post!   100'th post! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Cheers!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Athena
Recruit
Athena

100'th post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100'th post!   100'th post! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:41 am

If I didn't cheer I was sleeping, but I still cheered for you. I'm sorry for causeing that problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

100'th post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100'th post!   100'th post! Empty

Back to top Go down

100'th post!
Page 1 of 1