AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

Eien's conquest for World.. Monkey-Nation... and/or Domination

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EienNoYami
EienNoYami

Eien's conquest for World.. Monkey-Nation... and/or Domination Empty
PostSubject: Eien's conquest for World.. Monkey-Nation... and/or Domination   Eien's conquest for World.. Monkey-Nation... and/or Domination EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:37 am

As you may well know, I is a PvP Monk/Templar.
I consider my x attack as a Big Bang Punch. > Eien's conquest for World.. Monkey-Nation... and/or Domination DFOScreenshot00320

I vow to be the best Templar I can be and this shall be a log of my adventures in Monkey Madness farao

Well.. I was an aspiring monk with my totem stun since day 1
In truth however, my journey started in the post-patch days...
Spoiler:

I quickly parted from the pack and found myself in a bustling street as I walked toward a quiet alleyway.
It was there I met with an old acquaintance of mine, Sir G.S.D.
He had trained my buddy Yami in wave-sword technique or something like that. I figured I'd ask him for advice on how I should commence training; how I could overtake my enemies unarmed...

G.S.D. recited his speech on how one could cut an opponent with a blunt weapon.
I got nothing out of it. I thanked him with a wave, though he sensed that I was only grateful for his company.
I was still unsure of what to do. Heading to the bar without a thought, I heard Pungjin roaring on my way over.
I watched the silly demonstration he put on for the young fighters. I figured he was just enjoying his luck as the only instructor around.

In my careless mood I decided to head to the arena, where I could exchange blows without so much as greeting the opponent.
When I regained conciousness, I realized I had gained five losses to my record.
I owed Siusha a visit afterall.

Last edited by EienNoYami on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
Forum Admin
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Eien's conquest for World.. Monkey-Nation... and/or Domination   Eien's conquest for World.. Monkey-Nation... and/or Domination EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:03 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://bankaihq.nstars.org
EienNoYami
EienNoYami

PostSubject: Re: Eien's conquest for World.. Monkey-Nation... and/or Domination   Eien's conquest for World.. Monkey-Nation... and/or Domination EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:27 am

Alright so I'm less concerned about writing the story than posting some nice pics as they're snapped

So yeah, I guess I'll just keep this thread as a little adventures update log

Here are some Monkey moments I dug up:

Eien's conquest for World.. Monkey-Nation... and/or Domination DFOScreenshot00606-1

Winning snapshots vs. rare ava'd Glad 7 & 9
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

To Be Continued... I have many more pics than I thought, gonna need some time to organize ehehe

Last edited by EienNoYami on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EienNoYami
EienNoYami

PostSubject: Re: Eien's conquest for World.. Monkey-Nation... and/or Domination   Eien's conquest for World.. Monkey-Nation... and/or Domination EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:39 am

Whee moar stuffs! Very Happy

Monk Tagteam with Fin
Spoiler:

ToD soloing... death at floor 44
Spoiler:
Proof of clearing through floor 43 ~.~ lol
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eien's conquest for World.. Monkey-Nation... and/or Domination   Eien's conquest for World.. Monkey-Nation... and/or Domination Empty

Back to top Go down

Eien's conquest for World.. Monkey-Nation... and/or Domination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AttainedBankai :: Guild :: DFO related-
Jump to: