AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

Avenger to be released in Korea within the week: Videos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

Avenger to be released in Korea within the week: Videos Empty
PostSubject: Avenger to be released in Korea within the week: Videos   Avenger to be released in Korea within the week: Videos EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:11 am

Awakening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqL6uIkZBcM

Combo Display Vs Aganzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dY9sHsiQvQ

EDIT: I'd love if someone could tell me the song used in the combo vid

Last edited by sQrLLZ on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: Avenger to be released in Korea within the week: Videos   Avenger to be released in Korea within the week: Videos EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:49 pm

FINALLY, a priest i like! cept i doubt i could EVER pull off that combo he starts with..O.o
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: Avenger to be released in Korea within the week: Videos   Avenger to be released in Korea within the week: Videos EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:12 pm

Those combos.......O_O. That awakening................OoO___OoO. Teana vs demon guardian anyone?
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: Avenger to be released in Korea within the week: Videos   Avenger to be released in Korea within the week: Videos EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:49 am

O.o! I like that matchup. Though if he cant throw Teana after building up his combo bar I think hes at a disadvantage seeings as that's where his biggest damage comes from. If he can throw her... Well... Shes pretty fucked.
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: Avenger to be released in Korea within the week: Videos   Avenger to be released in Korea within the week: Videos EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:11 am

Yeah haha. But Teana can freeze him with broad swing in the middle of that. Not only does that get the hit, but it stops his massive arm crap while keeping a safe distance Razz. Unless of course he does it as a surprise...
Back to top Go down
DEMI
Guild Officer
DEMI

PostSubject: =.= why.........WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Avenger to be released in Korea within the week: Videos EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:28 pm

just as i come to terms with how overpowerd EXOS are i see this. NEXON I WILL MAKE CONBUSTABLE LEMONS AND I WILL FIND YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avenger to be released in Korea within the week: Videos   Avenger to be released in Korea within the week: Videos Empty

Back to top Go down

Avenger to be released in Korea within the week: Videos
Page 1 of 1