HomePortalRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

Share | 

need a little help with moding well here u go

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DEMI
Guild Officer

PostSubject: need a little help with moding well here u go   Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:18 pm

i have even more help ^^ here is the link were u get the exroutor and yes i know i killed the spelling but go with it http://www.dfosource.com/forum/images-video-art-sound/86465-faqs-sprite-modding.html

also here a link for rangers it works and i am useing it now ^_^ http://www.dfosource.com/forum/images-video-art-sound/86175-death-revolver-sprite-mod.html

also on a side note this mod dose not need to replace the file you just need to directly drag
and drop it

xDEMISTRYx-MONK lvl 60ish

xDEMIxBLADE-Blade master lvl 61s

zonpoc has long been dead but just as was told he has been reborn. all kneel before the king of rangers
DEMIxSTARK lvl 62

DEMARU is coming- GIFSoup
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Motto: Strength does not come from physical capacity, Strength comes from an indomitable will

Last edited by DEMI on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pawnchy
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: need a little help with moding well here u go   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:21 pm

tis be a wii bit confusing but i think ima try and find a sprite for grappler Very Happy (if any1 finds any please tell me looking for 1 is going to be hard ;A;) i'm no computer guru but I SHALL GET SPRITES/MODS >3<!
Back to top Go down
SuccubusFuta

PostSubject: Re: need a little help with moding well here u go   Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:42 am

Hopefully What You Mean Is Like This Demi D: I No No What You Mean v.v But Beat's Sig Here Is How My Shot Is, But Redder (Prob Not A Word)
http://www.dfosource.com/forum/images-video-art-sound/87102-ibeats-sprite-mod-compilations.html
Back to top Go down
DEMI
Guild Officer

PostSubject: T.T i spoke to soon mr hate   Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:44 pm

that is the part of the gun im trying to mod now hopfully i can figure out what file it is from this link

xDEMISTRYx-MONK lvl 60ish

xDEMIxBLADE-Blade master lvl 61s

zonpoc has long been dead but just as was told he has been reborn. all kneel before the king of rangers
DEMIxSTARK lvl 62

DEMARU is coming- GIFSoup
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Motto: Strength does not come from physical capacity, Strength comes from an indomitable will
Back to top Go down
SuccubusFuta

PostSubject: Re: need a little help with moding well here u go   Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Yea For The Part You Wanted Its Under Shoot Man, Number 4,5,6 >_< thats where it is for me >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need a little help with moding well here u go   

Back to top Go down

need a little help with moding well here u go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AttainedBankai :: Guild :: General Support-
Jump to: