AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

need a little help with moding well here u go

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DEMI
Guild Officer
DEMI

need a little help with moding well here u go Empty
PostSubject: need a little help with moding well here u go   need a little help with moding well here u go EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:18 pm

i have even more help ^^ here is the link were u get the exroutor and yes i know i killed the spelling but go with it http://www.dfosource.com/forum/images-video-art-sound/86465-faqs-sprite-modding.html

also here a link for rangers it works and i am useing it now ^_^ http://www.dfosource.com/forum/images-video-art-sound/86175-death-revolver-sprite-mod.html

also on a side note this mod dose not need to replace the file you just need to directly drag
and drop it

Last edited by DEMI on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pawnchy
Recruit
Pawnchy

PostSubject: Re: need a little help with moding well here u go   need a little help with moding well here u go EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:21 pm

tis be a wii bit confusing but i think ima try and find a sprite for grappler Very Happy (if any1 finds any please tell me looking for 1 is going to be hard ;A;) i'm no computer guru but I SHALL GET SPRITES/MODS >3<!
Back to top Go down
SuccubusFuta
SuccubusFuta

PostSubject: Re: need a little help with moding well here u go   need a little help with moding well here u go EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:42 am

Hopefully What You Mean Is Like This Demi D: I No No What You Mean v.v But Beat's Sig Here Is How My Shot Is, But Redder (Prob Not A Word)
http://www.dfosource.com/forum/images-video-art-sound/87102-ibeats-sprite-mod-compilations.html
Back to top Go down
DEMI
Guild Officer
DEMI

PostSubject: T.T i spoke to soon mr hate   need a little help with moding well here u go EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:44 pm

that is the part of the gun im trying to mod now hopfully i can figure out what file it is from this link
Back to top Go down
SuccubusFuta
SuccubusFuta

PostSubject: Re: need a little help with moding well here u go   need a little help with moding well here u go EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Yea For The Part You Wanted Its Under Shoot Man, Number 4,5,6 >_< thats where it is for me >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need a little help with moding well here u go   need a little help with moding well here u go Empty

Back to top Go down

need a little help with moding well here u go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AttainedBankai :: Guild :: General Support-
Jump to: