AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

Bend Hacked =(

Go down 
4 posters

Doesnt this suck ?
Yes-
Bend Hacked =( I_vote_lcap67%Bend Hacked =( I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No-
Bend Hacked =( I_vote_lcap0%Bend Hacked =( I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I almost got your stuff-
Bend Hacked =( I_vote_lcap33%Bend Hacked =( I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

Bend Hacked =( Empty
PostSubject: Bend Hacked =(   Bend Hacked =( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:18 am

So yea my main account got hacked. By some more "noobish" hacker who couldn't bypass my goblin pad.
The fucker tried 3 consecutive times and now my account is trade locked. Which is a fancy word for useless. I can't buy sell trade dissassemble lock unlock lend borrow repair open shop or shop openly for a damn thing. Will I still be on? Yes. Though Mostly under the gifts of Skex's and Hallow's accounts left to me. I will still help people on my main account if needed but be aware if I do you can't pick up anything besides gold or I will be max weighted in no Time.

Big sorries go to Demi and KOStrike as I have avas I was selling for them that I cannot give back till this issue is resolved. I have done extensive research on this subject and it takes 6 days - 6 months. Though 6 months was an isolated incident. On average it seems to take about 2-3 weeks.

For the curious~

I was logged in at the time in Serias gate.

I did a virus/malware/spyware test less than 48 hours prior to be hacked and again after the incident and came up clean.

I dont use anyones released mods, and even if I did my passwords are saved in my browser to avoid keylogging.

My main account was the only account attacked further proving it wasn't an issue stemming from my PC.

In Conclusion~

Its frighteningly obvious Nexons login or database information has been or can be compromised. I will now be changing my password weekly and advise you do the same.
Back to top Go down
MissIncredible
The Nazi Enforcer
MissIncredible

Bend Hacked =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bend Hacked =(   Bend Hacked =( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:36 am

i bet its the fucking chineses again
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

Bend Hacked =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bend Hacked =(   Bend Hacked =( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Chineses lol. Fuck I miss you Sad

EDIT: Forgot what i came here for lol. I cant Enchant either....
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

Bend Hacked =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bend Hacked =(   Bend Hacked =( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Ya, i feel ur pain..remember? nexon still says im on follow up notice and that its being sent over and over again to other departments. I've recovered and so will you
Back to top Go down
Pawnchy
Recruit
Pawnchy

Bend Hacked =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bend Hacked =(   Bend Hacked =( EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:42 pm

wait does this mean u still has your stuff Surprised? i know u can't do anything with items atm but u said the "noobish" hacker tried 3 times to get throigh ur goblin pad which u have to get through to sell stuff? (iunno if u have to get through it to mail/trade but :/ TRYING TO BE POSITIVE HERE >:O) but anyway yesh i hope u recover in a short time and i hope that next time that the hacker comes, ur firewall/anti-virus thingy/w.e. else u can do will stop him :3

There is still a possiblity that the hacker wasn't "noobish" and that he just wanted to get in your account to put you on that......w.e. u would like to call it because, doesn't it say "Bend has succsessfully reinforced a +11 or +12" and your name pops up on the chat for every1 in the channel to see o_o? what i'm thinking is that these hackers get the people that pop-up on that chat with something important and the hacker wants it or the hacker has seen the people walking around either selling avas that they want and can't afford them then they hack into your account to take the stuff

what i'm thinking people should do is keep a record of like a weapon that is +10, +11, or +12 and if they see another person walking around with the same weapon with the same stats nd everything call them out and say "BISH UR THE 1 WHO HACKED INTO MY ACCOUNT D:<!".....but then again there are over 1mil people playing DFO and there is a around 10% chance of that person having the exact same item as u.......so if u report it to Nexon and your wrong......u miiiiight just look inda stupid lol.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bend Hacked =( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bend Hacked =(   Bend Hacked =( Empty

Back to top Go down

Bend Hacked =(
Page 1 of 1