AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

this hurricane sucks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

this hurricane sucks Empty
PostSubject: this hurricane sucks   this hurricane sucks EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Seriously Andre, I hope its better for you. The thunderstorms this summer were harder Sad
Back to top Go down
SuccubusFuta
SuccubusFuta

PostSubject: Re: this hurricane sucks   this hurricane sucks EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:38 am

lol yea it seems like it sucks but this is a first for me, so im enjoying it, it finally is on its way, flooding is getting here, so im happy, BUT THEN, they say they will shut down the power if more water gets in, which it will, so i MAY have no power for 3 days v.v Super Sad Fucking Face, But Well, Go Flooding =3 And Go Tornados Coming Out Of The Hurr Hurr Cane, In The Next Few Hours It Should be By Me And I Will Hopefully Get My Picture >:
*Stares At STOP Sign* Soon...Soon...
Back to top Go down
SuccubusFuta
SuccubusFuta

PostSubject: Re: this hurricane sucks   this hurricane sucks EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:15 am

Nevermind, Scratch All I Said, Flooding To My Feet = Normal Rain, Boo Hoo, I Stayed Up For Nothingz! And My Power Isnt Out, Muahaha To Those In Brooklyn >: You No Haz Powa But I Do, Sleepy Time..
And Here, Is Meh Sleepy Time/Waltz Song/ Osu! Game :3
Soon Song Soon...You Shall Be Minez With S Rank...
For Now, This Person Gets The Cake!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this hurricane sucks   this hurricane sucks Empty

Back to top Go down

this hurricane sucks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AttainedBankai :: Guild :: Random stuff-
Jump to: