AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

i'm so sorry....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pawnchy
Recruit
Pawnchy

i'm so sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: i'm so sorry....   i'm so sorry.... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:10 pm

As you all know (well i hope you all do) i forgot my goblin pad code like the dumb-ass i am and pawnch was trade locked. luckily i had a account on reserve from when i forgot about pawnch's account. well here is a new jack-up from ofcoarse me :/ since Nexon put in that every1 had to change their password since the recent hackings, i had to change pawnch's right? well since i made pawnch 2 or so years ago my account was semi-old fashioned and i had to put in my security info to change it.......well also as u guys know i forgot mine >.> so guess what. you guys my now call me the bigest fuck-up in the world because i can't access pawnch. all the money, NX, hard work, and good/bad times is down in the paws of Nexon's fucked up system..... for the original AttainedBankai guildies (for when i was there) i can't be any more sorry for what i have done then anything i had been sorry for before. i will make it up to you guys don't worry i'll save up as much money as it takes to pay you guys back for what i just basically threw away. I'm already saving for a $10 NX card for fin, so leave a comment below to all who had helped pawnch going through lvl1-lvl50. I made a new pawnch (1Pawnch1Kil) i am asking that u guys do not help with this new pawnch i don't want any more money to go to waist if i loose this account or just pawnch thanks for all who helped the original pawnch and i am deeply sorry for what i have lost
Pawncho~
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

i'm so sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm so sorry....   i'm so sorry.... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm here for ya, i can do alot for ya and i shall. drop me a mail in-game for anything you need. Quest mats, items, avatars, runs, etc. I'm around
Back to top Go down
Pawnchy
Recruit
Pawnchy

i'm so sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm so sorry....   i'm so sorry.... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:11 pm

wow u were right o.e u really don't listen when ur being nice but i'm not even spending the 2mil u gave >3< i'm gonna use it as a....hmm how to put this....a keep saving money reminder i guess :oima give it to one of my alts (that i have not lvled up at all) and make usre i won't go on there what ever the costs to see the money because u know me Sad ima shop-a-holic x.x
Back to top Go down
Pawnchy
Recruit
Pawnchy

i'm so sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm so sorry....   i'm so sorry.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:22 am

@$&@^@&!@~@* omg D:.... i spent teh monies ;~;!!! thoses mats for awakening is hella expenssive o.x now i feel horrible Q~Q!!!
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

i'm so sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm so sorry....   i'm so sorry.... EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:44 am

lol, dont worry about it. I woulda paid for ur mats anyways if i heard u talkin about ur awakenin. Just saved us some time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i'm so sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm so sorry....   i'm so sorry.... Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm so sorry....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AttainedBankai :: News/Announcements :: Discussion-
Jump to: