HomePortalRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

Share | 

i'm so sorry....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pawnchy
Recruit

PostSubject: i'm so sorry....   Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:10 pm

As you all know (well i hope you all do) i forgot my goblin pad code like the dumb-ass i am and pawnch was trade locked. luckily i had a account on reserve from when i forgot about pawnch's account. well here is a new jack-up from ofcoarse me :/ since Nexon put in that every1 had to change their password since the recent hackings, i had to change pawnch's right? well since i made pawnch 2 or so years ago my account was semi-old fashioned and i had to put in my security info to change it.......well also as u guys know i forgot mine >.> so guess what. you guys my now call me the bigest fuck-up in the world because i can't access pawnch. all the money, NX, hard work, and good/bad times is down in the paws of Nexon's fucked up system..... for the original AttainedBankai guildies (for when i was there) i can't be any more sorry for what i have done then anything i had been sorry for before. i will make it up to you guys don't worry i'll save up as much money as it takes to pay you guys back for what i just basically threw away. I'm already saving for a $10 NX card for fin, so leave a comment below to all who had helped pawnch going through lvl1-lvl50. I made a new pawnch (1Pawnch1Kil) i am asking that u guys do not help with this new pawnch i don't want any more money to go to waist if i loose this account or just pawnch thanks for all who helped the original pawnch and i am deeply sorry for what i have lost
Pawncho~
Back to top Go down
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: i'm so sorry....   Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm here for ya, i can do alot for ya and i shall. drop me a mail in-game for anything you need. Quest mats, items, avatars, runs, etc. I'm around
Back to top Go down
Pawnchy
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: i'm so sorry....   Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:11 pm

wow u were right o.e u really don't listen when ur being nice but i'm not even spending the 2mil u gave >3< i'm gonna use it as a....hmm how to put this....a keep saving money reminder i guess :oima give it to one of my alts (that i have not lvled up at all) and make usre i won't go on there what ever the costs to see the money because u know me Sad ima shop-a-holic x.x
Back to top Go down
Pawnchy
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: i'm so sorry....   Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:22 am

@$&@^@&!@~@* omg D:.... i spent teh monies ;~;!!! thoses mats for awakening is hella expenssive o.x now i feel horrible Q~Q!!!
Back to top Go down
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: i'm so sorry....   Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:44 am

lol, dont worry about it. I woulda paid for ur mats anyways if i heard u talkin about ur awakenin. Just saved us some time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm so sorry....   

Back to top Go down

i'm so sorry....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AttainedBankai :: News/Announcements :: Discussion-
Jump to: