AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

Ira hacked.....(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheEphemeralKnight
Recruit
TheEphemeralKnight

Ira hacked.....(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Empty
PostSubject: Ira hacked.....(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻   Ira hacked.....(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:20 am

Yerp, got hacked x_x
Don't know how it happened other than the culprit must've had my e-mail & e-mail password because when I checked my mail, there were two messages from nexon about a password & gobpad reset...that were already read >_<
So, if you happened to see me jump on around 10:40-11:00ish and I didn't say Howdy, it wasn't me.
But anywho, after relocking what wasn't stolen/sold, I submitted a ticket; should I put my faith in nexon and hope they'll roll back my account and use should my alt account? Or should I just keep on keeping on =o?
Also, sorry for not being on for so long,life is getting very very very stressful @_@
Well I guess that's my "sucks to be me" story for a decent bit of time.
Welp, catch yinz guys laters.
Back to top Go down
SuccubusFuta
SuccubusFuta

PostSubject: Re: Ira hacked.....(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻   Ira hacked.....(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:09 am

Dx That Really Sucks T^T I'd Cry (Not Really, I'd Start Over >3> ) But Well, Hopefully Nexon Does Something >3< (LOL NEXON DOING SOMETHING) I Think I Did See You On Once, But I Went To Pvp So I Didnt Say Anything :T Come Back If You Can O: Or Go Enjoy Life >3< And Dont Be Sucked In Like Us All x.x
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: Ira hacked.....(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻   Ira hacked.....(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:04 pm

*Saddest Face*
Back to top Go down
Pawnchy
Recruit
Pawnchy

PostSubject: Re: Ira hacked.....(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻   Ira hacked.....(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:20 am

OMG IRA ILY COME BAAAAAACK Dx (as little homo as possible) i was wondering where u went Q~Q NEXON U BETTER FAWKING DO SOMETHING TO HELP IRA (like bend said "haha nexon doing anything AT ALL") if you don't want them to do anything and don't wanna mess with any of that i'll help in any way possible with lvling and mats if possible Very Happy tell meh wacha need and i'll get them Very Happy (I have ways @.@)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ira hacked.....(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻   Ira hacked.....(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Empty

Back to top Go down

Ira hacked.....(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AttainedBankai :: News/Announcements :: Always Current-
Jump to: