AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

(In-game change)Custom Background Music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

(In-game change)Custom Background Music Empty
PostSubject: (In-game change)Custom Background Music   (In-game change)Custom Background Music EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:26 pm

1. Go find where you installed the Nexon folder.
2. From there on: Nexon->DFO->Music.
Most of the tracks are fairly easy to find, but some are not named correctly. Like Aphelia Post is alfhlyra.ogg
Let's use that theme for this example.
3. Delete any alfhlyra.ogg that you find in the folder
4. Rename your song of choice to alfhlyra.ogg (don't have to convert, tested and it works without converting)
5. Place it in DFO's Music folder
***Just in case, you should probably make a copy of the original music folder in case something goes wrong.

Last edited by Hallowinn on Sun May 22, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: (In-game change)Custom Background Music   (In-game change)Custom Background Music EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:57 pm

You ... are friggin awesome .. this works with mp3 ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (In-game change)Custom Background Music   (In-game change)Custom Background Music EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:20 pm

Awesome indeed. I believe you would have to convert the .mp3 into a .ogg.
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: (In-game change)Custom Background Music   (In-game change)Custom Background Music EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:42 pm

You don't have to convert the mp3's actually. The game reads it so long as you switch the ending to .ogg. Don't even have to convert
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: (In-game change)Custom Background Music   (In-game change)Custom Background Music EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 am

Yea this works perfectly and quickly. Now we need to find something that can access the sound packs for characters. I want my blade master to say "Bankai" When he uses overdrive Smile
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: (In-game change)Custom Background Music   (In-game change)Custom Background Music EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Lmao you would think of that. Although it's a pretty cool idea
Back to top Go down
DEMI
Guild Officer
DEMI

PostSubject: sound help?   (In-game change)Custom Background Music EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:54 pm

can anyone tell me any other ways to find that DFO background music becuase when ever i clik on it the thing in the file is screen shot and video........ soo any help would be greatly apprecaited Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (In-game change)Custom Background Music   (In-game change)Custom Background Music EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:56 am

And here I have been just being used to have Media Player Classic in the background.

I may consider using this if I stop being so lazy.

Nonetheless, great find.
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: (In-game change)Custom Background Music   (In-game change)Custom Background Music EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:32 am

not sure if you can convert the standard DFO music to Mp3. (not sure you would want to either) But you should be able to listen to its music files with VLC media player (i highly reccomend it, plays EVERYTHING) and more importantly. rename ur Mp3's to replace it. If you have ever watched my PvP videos you'll know it works flawlessly.
Back to top Go down
DEMI
Guild Officer
DEMI

PostSubject: save ur self 5 hours   (In-game change)Custom Background Music EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:24 pm

to reach you music file for DFO type C:\Nexon\DFO\Music

for thoses who dont know why i was gone all of this saturday.... put simply reinstalling the game to move a music file is just plain retarded and dosnt work soo yeaaa i hope i keep some one from makeing the same mistake that i just made
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (In-game change)Custom Background Music   (In-game change)Custom Background Music Empty

Back to top Go down

(In-game change)Custom Background Music
Page 1 of 1