AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

darn u thread thingy D:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

darn u thread thingy D: Empty
PostSubject: darn u thread thingy D:   darn u thread thingy D: EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:04 pm

lol hello Razz just wanting to say hi and i couldn't do this any earlier cause this thing will not post Mad mmmmmmmkay lol and i would love it if some1 would tell me how to do ur motto thingy when u post comment lol like bloods lol! anyway plz comment on this if u can help for now i say this.......

My name is Pawnchy
And also KitKat too
but i'm not munchy
lol love yalls to ^^
Very Happy Razz Cool cheers
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: darn u thread thingy D:   darn u thread thingy D: EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:17 am

on the main navigation bar click profile when you are signed in. your "saying" is your signature option
Back to top Go down
Aruezi
Recruit
Aruezi

PostSubject: And if nothing else, I'm glad you're here.   darn u thread thingy D: EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:28 am

What the...? It took you a month just to say hello? Sigh, what ever happened to manners and courtesy.

Hello! Welcome! Good to see another make the long and desperate trek to the forums, where we...

Wait, just what the hell do we do here? All the face smashing's at the other place. I suppose we talk an-

Ooo! Shiny thing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: darn u thread thingy D:   darn u thread thingy D: EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:13 pm

lol thanks Razz and i will alos try to get pic on hear i shall i shall Surprised
Back to top Go down
ohnonotjo
Recruit
ohnonotjo

PostSubject: Re: darn u thread thingy D:   darn u thread thingy D: EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:13 pm

HI PAWNCH ITS FIN/KAZANSAN/DOLPHIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darn u thread thingy D:   darn u thread thingy D: Empty

Back to top Go down

darn u thread thingy D:
Page 1 of 1