AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

New Guild Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuccubusFuta
SuccubusFuta

New Guild Update Empty
PostSubject: New Guild Update   New Guild Update EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:53 am

I Know We Dont Randomly Recruit, But With This Update, The Guilds Going To 17, I Think Randoms For Abit, Would Help Alot With The New Mini Tower For Guild Exp, FP-GuildEXP Leveling, As Well As The 2nd Card And Random Member Exp Bonus, I Wont Go Off Doing It Until Mr Light Or Someone Gets A Heads Up And Gives A Yes/No, But IMO I Think We Should, Not Only For The Update, But For New Members As Well, Of Course With Random Recruiting, Goes The Weeding Of The Bad Peeps But, They Could Be Useful While They Last >3<
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

New Guild Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild Update   New Guild Update EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:59 am

Agreed, It needs to be done after this update. I remember one of the last things I said last night before tuckering out was "God I <3 my guildies. Its to bad this update is gonna force us to expand"
Back to top Go down
TheBear
Recruit
TheBear

New Guild Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild Update   New Guild Update EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Who knows maybe we might get some other friendly ppls Very Happy and once i get my Soul bender up some more i'll be glad to help recruit where needed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Guild Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guild Update   New Guild Update Empty

Back to top Go down

New Guild Update
Page 1 of 1